Junior (LMS) Content Specialist
Junior (LMS) Content Specialist
- Posted at Sep 24, 2020
- General Vacancy
EesySoft is a globally recognized EdTech software business based in the heart of Amsterdam. Our EdTech Adoption Platform helps institutions to maximize their investments in educational technology and to drive digital transformation. Our company journey started almost 10 years ago, and we have been growing ever since.
Our dynamic industry and ever-expanding company present exciting opportunities for career development and personal advancement. The work environment is casual, fun and relaxed. Our main office is in the center of Amsterdam and only a short walk from the Central Station. At EesySoft, we believe in people who add value and are committed to making a difference.
As we are growing as a company, so is our content team. We are looking for a Junior (LMS) Content Specialist to join the EesySoft content team on a fulltime basis (32-40 hours a week).
Activities of the EesySoft Content Team:
- EesySoft offers support for Learning Management Systems such as Blackboard, Moodle and Canvas for use in (higher) education. One of the tasks is to test, monitor the quality of and update this support content based on what is provided by the suppliers of the LMS and the underlying extra functionality.
- EesySoft monitors the use of LMS tools by students and teachers and creates reports to promote the adoption of the tools or to support Instructional design. One of the tasks is to create monitors and to be able to assess the significance of the different monitors in the context of the adoption of tools by teachers and students.
We are looking for someone with a cross-over profile of (Applied) Educational Sciences and ICT and Media, i.e.
- Background in Applied Educational Science
- Affinity with ICT and media and the use of ICT applications broadly in (higher) education
- Demonstrable interest in Instructional Design of education
- Affinity with the technical aspects of ICT, but not necessarily a technician.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Other languages like Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic are a recommendation.
- Team player
- Independent: being able to work autonomously on the tasks, but knowing when problems or questions need to be escalated to others
- We’d be happy to see, although it’s not essential, if you’d have (professional) writing experience.
This position is a perfect role for a starter which gives you the opportunity to increase your working experience and learn new skills. Please note, the job requires you to be based in (or able to commute to) Amsterdam.
When are you a good fit with EesySoft and all the EesySofters? When you are a self-starter and work well independently to and with a variety of teams in a self-directed environment. You are able to quickly build rapport with the team members, are not afraid to take on responsibility and you are a quick learner. You enjoy a game of pool in the office and having a laugh at the monthly Thirsty Thursday for a (non-alcoholic) drink.
Interested in this position?
Do you think we are a perfect match? Please send your resume including a motivation letter to email@example.com or contact Leen van Kaam for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org