Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Associate
- Posted at Sep 21, 2020
- General Vacancy
Customer Success Associate (Full-Time), Amsterdam
Do you want to play an important role in a diverse, fast-paced and rapidly growing educational technology company? Do you have a sharp eye for detail, an interest in sales processes and strong administrative abilities?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
As part of our continual expansion and growth as a global EdTech company, EesySoft is looking for a Customer Success Associate to support the EesySoft team at our Amsterdam office.
EesySoft is a globally recognized EdTech SaaS company with solutions used by more than 2.5 million educational users worldwide. Our EdTech Adoption Platform helps institutions drive digital transformation and improve the educational experience for students, staff and administrators across the globe. EesySoft was founded ten years ago and has been in a phase of exponential growth since 2019.
Our work environment is dynamic and relaxed. Our HQ office is only a short walk from Amsterdam Central Station and overlooks the Keizersgracht canal. At EesySoft, we believe in people who are driven to develop themselves, to bring up others, to add value wherever possible, and who are passionate and committed to making a difference.
As our customer base continues to grow, we are looking to expand our Customer Success and Support (CSS) Team so that we can continue to provide our customers with the personal, high quality service they are used to from us.
In order to expand our CSS team, we are looking for a full-time (32-40 hour) Customer Success Associate (CSA). As a Customer Success Associate, you will play a vital role in optimizing customer satisfaction and facilitating long-term customer relationships. You will work closely with our existing Success Team which consists of one other Customer Success Associate and two Customer Success Managers.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to assess their needs and formulate action plans to help them reach their goals
- Providing software training
- Holding regular meetings with customers online and on-site when necessary
- Informing customers about software releases and future developments
- Collecting customer feedback and communicating suggestions with the team
- Conducting surveys on customer satisfaction
- Creating/updating instructional materials such as videos and user documentation
- Moderating the EesySoft Slack Community
- Writing reference stories and newsletter content based on customer experiences
- Updating customer health profiles in order to improve customer retention
Your Qualities & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in customer care/support (preferably SaaS or EdTech)
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO/WO)
- Native English speaker
- Can come into the Amsterdam office at least 3 days a week (once employees in the Netherlands are able to return to work)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and creative
- Able to absorb and process complex information
- Excellent communication, public speaking and social skills
- Skilled with maintaining relationships (customer-facing experience)
- Able to quickly familiarize yourself and work with software solutions
- Assertive and proactive attitude
- A motivated self-starter
- Able to work in an organized manner
- Does not have a 9-to-5 mentality
What EesySoft Offers
- Competitive salary
- Work computer
- Public transport business card
- Healthy daily lunches
- Opportunity to grow in the job
- Flexible hours
- Diverse and fun team
- Opportunity for occasional travel
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
Interested in this position?
Please contact Mieke Ridderhof, VP of Marketing and Customer Success at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.